Do's and Don'ts
- Be gentle, When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them. To remove lashes easily, use a Q-tip with oil like coconut oil or baby oil and gently wipe it across your lash line where the glue is, make sure to not get much on the fake lashes.
- Remove all glue after use, it is much easier to remove right after usage. Use a tweezer or simply use your hands. Note: when using your hands be very gentle to be sure you don't rip a lash!
- Store back in the case, or your own designated spot. It is very easy for lashes to disappear sometimes so be sure to put them somewhere they'll be safe and clean!
- It is okay to cut lashes to fit your eye shape, just be sure to cut both lashes the same size.
- Try not to use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.
- Try to avoid soaking in water as it can ruin the curl of the lash, if you need to just do a quick rinse and let them air dry.